History of the Bank
The State Bank of Rosholt was founded on February 6, 1904, in Rosholt, Wisconsin by John Gilbert (J.G.) Rosholt. In 1934, the bank purchased the Elderon State Bank, which is now located in a new building that opened for business February 18, 1998.
In 1972, we opened an office in Polonia that was moved to 5525 Hwy 10 East in Stevens Point in 1994. We have serviced the Stevens Point community since 1985. In 1993, the State Bank changed names to Community First Bank because much of our business is conducted outside of the Rosholt area. In addition, the name better reflects the way we do business in putting the community first.
Our Logo has changed over the years, but we are still the same bank serving our community
1993 - 2020 2020 - Present