We provide a full range of Financial Services.
Your request, large or small, will always receive complete and careful consideration. Our highly experienced loan department staff will discuss your loan request and recommend the best terms available.
Most importantly, our primary concern is to protect your financial security and offer you quality loans at a fair rate.
We provide the following types of loans:
We provide the following types of loans:
- Fixed or Variable Rate Real Estate Loans
- Home Equity Loans
- Automobile Loans
- Home Improvement Loans
- Personal Loans
Pick the new car of your choice and Community First Bank will finance it at a competitive fixed rate (qualifying buyers). If you choose to have your payment automatically deducted from an account, a portion of your fees will be discounted.
Loans for used automobiles are available subject to the year and condition of the vehicle.
Boat/Marine, Snowmobile, and Recreational Vehicle Loans
Get the boat, snowmobile, or RV you have always dreamed of. We offer flexible financing based on the purchase price, down payment, and length of term. Let us work out an affordable installment plan and make your dream a reality.
Selecting the right mortgage is extremely important! It is probably the largest and most significant financial investment you will make in your lifetime! Community First Bank ensures you have selected the financing program that best fits your budget and lifestyle! We surpass other mortgage lenders by offering you a wide variety of programs available. PLUS, you get serviced by local experienced people from a local bank!
We offer fixed rate and balloon mortgages for purchases, refinances, construction of homes, and for lot purchases.
- Fixed Rate Mortgages - Low down payment mortgages are available with terms to fit your needs. Fixed rate mortgages are also available for 1 - 4 unit investment properties.
- Balloon Mortgages - Various terms are available for owner and non-owner occupied properties.
- Payment Protection Insurance - Life and Disability is available for our fixed rate mortgages.
Home Equity Loans
The simple solution for a one-time need.
At Community First Bank, our home equity loans provide you with a single sum of money designed to suit your borrowing needs. Whether you're buying a new car or paying college tuition, we can help. Available with variable rates and flexible maturity and payment options, our home equity loans will make your equity borrowing simple.
Home Equity Lines
The borrowing solution that lasts a lifetime.
Judging by its popularity, many people already appreciate the terrific convenience of our Home Equity Line of Credit.
Once you have established a Home Equity Line of Credit at Community First Bank, you will receive access checks to access your line. Then all you need to do is decide how much of your credit line you use and when and why you use it. It is no longer necessary to come in to the bank when you need a loan. You can just use your Home Equity Line of Credit access checks! If you utilize our CFB Online Banking, you are able to make transfers from your home equity loan to your CFB checking account.
With a variable rate and a balance that can rise or fall, your minimum monthly payment will vary. You always have the option of paying more than the minimum whenever you like. The repaid principal goes back into your equity reserve, available for you to use again.
Why Equity borrowing?
Three reasons why equity borrowing may be the best choice for today's homeowners.
- Tax Advantages - The interest you pay on most types of consumer borrowing is no longer tax deductible. You may, however, be able to deduct every penny of interest when you borrow against the equity in your home, regardless of how the money is used. (For details, consult your tax advisor.)
- Low Rates - That's why Community First Bank offers home equity rates that are lower than most other forms of credit.
- Substantial Sums - With an equity loan or credit line, you can typically borrow up to 90% of your home's value, minus any mortgage debt.
At Community First Bank, our Home Equities are designed with consumers like you in mind. That is why we give you a choice in managing how you borrow... and how you repay your loan to restore your home's equity.
The Smart Option Student Loan® for Community First Bank by Sallie Mae®
For borrowers attending degree-granting institutions. Now you can pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates!
This loan is an ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans. To learn more about student loans, or to apply, start here.
- The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates, providing even more flexibility
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
- Benefits and an interest rate reduction available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify
- 100% US-based Student Loan Specialists